21 maart 2012

Muziek voor andersgetaalden : Fallus Impudicus

Erwin and Kristof are collecting a bunch of songs for people that are learning Dutch. We are convinced that listening to music is the most fun way to pick up a language and we would like to help our friends that are learning Dutch by offering a guide to Flemish and Dutch songs that are beautiful or in some other way interesting to listen to.

You know people that know the latin names for every flower in their garden? My grandfather was one of them, and my parents know a lot of those names, and I guess if you study Biology you will get to know them forcably. Sometimes I use the latin name of a plant to get a translation of something I know in Dutch into another language.


here you find the whole article

Fallus Impudicus

Geen opmerkingen: